FCP Firmensitz

1960-2010


 
Foundation of the civil engineering office 1960 by Prof. BR Kurt Wenzel in 1140 Vienna, Diesterweggasse 1.

Wenzelrahmen

1961


 
Foundation office Linz by
Prof. BR Kurt Wenzel

3 employees

Wenzelrahmen, Austria

diverse Br√ľckenobjekte

1965


 
Entry to the office of
BR Peter Fritsch

4 employees

Misc. Bridge Objects, Austria

Luegbr√ľcke

1968


 
Entry to the office of
BR Gerd Chiari

5 employees

Luegbr√ľcke, Austria

Salzachbr√ľcken

1972


 
BR Peter Fritsch and BR Gerd
Chiari become partners

7 employees

Salzachbr√ľcken, Austria

 

F10

1976


 
Foundation of office
Fritsch-Chiari

8 employees

F10, Austria

Kaltwalzwerk Misurata

1981


 

 
16 employees

Cold rolling mill Misurata,
Libya

U3 Stubentor

1986


 
Foundation of the subsidiary
VCE Holding GmbH

22 employees

U3 Stubentor, Vienna

Museumsquartier Wien

1990


 
Austrian Award for Consulting
Olympic Grand Bridge, Seoul

31 employees

Museumsquartier, Vienna

A9 Pyhrnautobahn

1995


 
Foundation of FCP ZT GmbH
with Mechtler and Schmidt

49 employees

A9 Pyhrnautobahn, Austria

Bahnhof St. Anton

1999


 
Austrian Award for Consulting
Kao Ping Hsi, Taiwan

83 employees

Station St. Anton, Tyrol

Gasometer Wien

2000


 
Eckerstorfer, Nemeth, Pichler
and Schedler become partners

94 employees

Gasometer, Vienna

Reichenbach

2003


N√ľssel becomes
general manager

121 employees

Reichenbachbr√ľcke,
Germany

AEC Linz

2007


 
Denk, Fritsch and Nestler
become general managers

165 employees

Ars Electronica Center, Linz

WU Campus

2010


 
50 Years
FCP ZT GmbH

200 employees

Campus WU Wien, Vienna

2013


W.-D. Denk and P. Furtner
become partners

300 employees

Line U5 - Closing Gap,
Berlin, Germany

2016


FCP moved to
Marxergasse 1 B,
1030 Vienna

300 employees

√ĖAMTC Headquarters, Vienna

Chronicle

The office FCP Fritsch Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH has handled more than 3,500 projects since its foundation in 1972.

Apart from design activities in the static and structural area and in bridge construction the office has realized extensive orders in the field of underground railway construction and the extension of the motorway network. In addition revitalizations and reconstructions in historically sensitive areas as well as other engineering services are included in the wide range of office activities.

In the last few years many services of project management and project control were rendered in Austria and abroad, using the extensive experience of earlier projects where site supervision was carried out as well. The technical and financial control of projects from the project start until initial operation completes the range of services.

With design abroad the office FCP has a special standing in the Austrian construction industry. The extensive projects abroad not only have a great repercussion on the Austrian export economy but were also acknowledged by the Austrian Award for International Consulting twice and further more by three nominations for this award.

The successful diversification led to a continuous growth of the office, which counted about 20 employees in the mid-80s and consequently increased to the current considerable figure of approximately 300 employees (including associated companies).

Since 1 October 1995 the office is run as FCP Fritsch, Chiari & Partner, Ziviltechniker GmbH and the management comprises seven persons: